Preserving memories and fostering relationships, one layout at a time!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Inventory Abound - Getting ready to fill those shelves!

Good afternoon all of my fellow scrapbookers, card-makers, friends and family!  While Francesca (my daughter) is at Dance class tonite, I will be getting my Bazzill Basics order ready which includes the GLITTERIEST of GLITTER PAPER (that doesn't shed!),  adorable Polka Dot cardstock, Jewel templates, Brads and these AWESOME STITCHING TEMPLATES!  Yes, templates that allow you to easily and beautifully add stitching to your layouts!  I am also ordering adhesive jewels, Bazzill buttons, Glazed Cardstock and all kinds of goodies!

One thing I am really excited about is, staying with the Genealogy-themed classes, Bazzill's line of  Family/Heritage Generations cardstock, charts, Family Story sheets and more!  These are a great way to illustrate your family's lineage and history!  And hopefully our Genealogy classes will help put you in the right direction to start tracing back your family history, gathering information for journaling and photos for those scrapbook layouts!  Remember, this would also make a GREAT anniversary gift, wedding gift and birthday gift to our "more mature" loved ones!

Some of the other classes you'll see at "The Studio" will be Cricut Classes, Photography, Scrapbook Design & You University Classes, card-making classes, techniques classes, Mommy & Me...and more!  Submit your Class Suggestions to me and I'll try to get them on the calendar!

Soon as I know when "The Studio" will open,  I will be sure get the Calendar of Events posted to my website AND this Blog!

That's all for today!  Love to you all and hope to see you very soon!

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Looks things are going full steam ahead.

    Great news !!!!!

    Bob Gensler Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be thrilled to donate some toys to your play area. Terrific Idea.

    ReplyDelete