Preserving memories and fostering relationships, one layout at a time!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, 9/30/10

Good Thursday to you all!  I see a couple newbies to the Blog!  Excellent!  Thank you for joining us and...WELCOME!  I hope all of you have seen the past posts since I created the Blog!  This has been a lot of fun for me, to share all of the store's developments with you!  And I sure hope that when the store opens, each one of you personally come and introduce yourselves to me!  I am so excited to meet you!

This week has been a whirlwind of activity between my full-time job, my 4-year old daughter, a nasty eye infection and keeping everything going! 

So here's the good news:  The architectural plans have been approved for the store (the VERY IMPORTANT) plans that illustrate all of the wonderful work to be done and undone, i.e. the CONstruction and DEstruction (ha ha, my dry sense of humor) and all of the very mechanical and electrical things that need to be done to get ready for my occupancy!  The Landlord of the Pinetree Plaza has been fantastic to work with and I know that when the construction is done, we are going to have a beautiful, comfortable, functional and spacious Scrapbook Store at our disposal!

So, get ready for CONstruction and DEstruction photos of the store to be coming to the Blog and to my website at:  www.TheScrapbook-Studio.com.

Next Blog Topic:   Product Names, punches, cardstocks, all the goodies currently being ordered for The Studio!  Have some suggestions?  Please email them to me at ScrapbookStudio09@yahoo.com.  I would love to hear from you on products you would like to see!!!  Now's the time to submit your requests!

Happy Cropping!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment