Preserving memories and fostering relationships, one layout at a time!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Update as of Monday, Sept 20th

Hi All!  Can you believe we've past the September mid-point?  Where has the time gone?  Things are still moving forward with the "Studio" development!  The space will soon be undergoing extensive construction and will look fantastic when it's done!  I went to the plaza this weekend and cleaned the store windows, put up my Coming Soon posters and jazzed things up a bit with some Halloween decals!  Lots of work yet to do, though!

In the meantime, I'm working with all your favorite vendors on developing a great inventory!  I've also gotten all the comfy chairs for the cropping area and I'm having my wonderful seamstress Mother make some really fun and funky covers for them!  Dave and I will be getting our hands really dirty stripping and re-staining the beautiful antique buffet that will proudly display the coffee bar machine and supplies!  The coffee machine will be a big fancy Keurig machine with gourmet coffees, teas and hot chocolate for those (brrrrr) upcoming cold days!

The website is just about ready to go "live" so please add the site to your Favorites and keep checking back often for more updates on the store's status!  Here's the website: http://www.thescrapbook-studio.com/.

Call me if you have any questions!  Talk soon!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment