Preserving memories and fostering relationships, one layout at a time!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/19/2010 Classes at The Studio

Good afternoon everyone!  I know, I know...it's been a whole 8 days since I've posted anything on my blog!  Yikes!  So sorry for the delay; there have been a few "hiccups" with the space for The Scrapbook Studio, but we are working thru them and as Gloria Gaynor so eloquently put it in her old disco song (cue the music):  "I WILL SURVIVE!"  (LOL - okay cheesy yes, but it made ME chuckle!!).  More information on this little "hiccup" to come in a few days!


So, more importantly, I am beginning to put together the calendar for November, December and January 2011 Classes, Crops and Events. 

Now is the time to submit your suggestions to me if you'd like to see something special!  Just about ANYTHING goes....so please email me your ideas! Let's make the classes FUN, INTERESTING AND UNIQUE!!!

One of the FIRST things you will see is the 4-part series of the EK Success Scrapbook Design & You University!  So get ready for all those Halloween, Thanksgiving and Holiday scrapbook layouts!  I will most likely be the first instructor on the calendar, but I have two great girls waiting to teach our SDU classes!  Having multiple instructors will allow greater class-scheduling flexibility for YOU!!!

Remember, email me those unique and fun class ideas!  Here's the 411 on where you can email me:

ScrapbookStudio09@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment